Program Manager – Entrepreneur Events
BNC Publishing is a media house based in Dubai Media City, and is the publisher of key leading titles of Entrepreneur Middle East, Design Middle East, Construction Business News Middle East, Hotel & Catering New Middle East and Logistics News Middle East.
Entrepreneur Events – This dedicated division within BNC Publishing is in charge of creating, managing and operating award ceremonies, conferences/forums and bespoke events under the umbrella of Entrepreneur Middle East..
The Entrepreneur Events division of BNC Publishing is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and well-organized individual to manage the events primarily from a commercial point of view as well as over-looking the marketing side. The ideal candidate will overlook the marketing campaigns promoting the events as well as managing the relationship between the internal stakeholders for receiving nominations for awards ceremonies. The most crucial responsibility of the candidate is to on-board relevant sponsors for the awards ceremonies and the forums/conferences.
- Sourcing potential sponsors, pitching, client servicing and business development for all matters related to Entrepreneur events.
- The ideal candidate should oversee the delivery of sponsorship agreement set with the clients to make sure they’re aligned with the objectives set.
- Creating and maintaining a clean an updated database of key potential sponsors.
- Effectively communicating with potential companies on the value proposition of Entrepreneur Events.
- Managing all matters related to the “Entrepreneur Events” including coordinating various internal and external stakeholders such as the creative team, web development team, editorial teams and the marketing team.
- Managing expectations of management and clients for project timeline delivery.
- Assist with setting timelines and scoping out the media projects.
- Assist with creating presentations and media solutions for clients.
- 1-3 years of experience in media sales (print, digital, event sponsorships, outdoor advertising and more)
- Great understanding of business-related events
- Very digitally savvy and familiar with social media and the latest digital media trends
- Understanding of the media landscape in the region
- Great presentational skills including MS PowerPoint, Canva and Excel
Skills that will assist you in succeeding:
- Being highly organized
- Managing expectations (for internal and external stakeholders)
- Time conscious
- Meeting deadlines
- Very diligent
- Being very pro-active
- Using all the sources and resources within the organization to meet the objectives
- Being passionate and enthusiastic to make the projects a success both from an operational point and view as well as commercially.
To apply for this job, please send us an email to HR@BNCpublishing.net